Position: Graphic Designer – Job Description
Department: E- Commerce
The Graphic Designer position reporting to the Senior Director designs or creates graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of artistic mediums to achieve strategic business marketing and communication plans.
- Work with E-Commerce and Account Manager to design and produce materials based on requirement.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintain a job schedule and manage work flow to ensure that all tasks are assigned and delivered according to deadlines.
- Provide guidance and assistance to Wondfo employees regarding project designs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- While traditional design is central, one will also touch animation, video and web projects and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years design experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Video & Audio Editing is a strong plus.